Are you someone who takes out their craft supplies, then proceeds to sit and stare at your supplies while thinking of something to make?
A quick solution is to open any Stampin’ Up! catalog and use a layout to get your crafting started.
I, like many, am strapped for time, so I find this method quick, easy and saves time as well.
- Using the Fresh Prints Designer Series Pack? Layout the papers side by side for the best coordination.
- The Silver Glimmer paper adds a lot of bling to any project. It pairs particularly well with the Coastal Cabana.
- Try stamping your sentiment and turning it in the vertical position for something different.
- Pennants are all the rage, so be sure to cut all the ends to keep the theme.
- The Express Yourself sentiments are hostess stamps. Need the perfect words to add to your card? This fits the bill! I can show you how to earn yours for FREE!
Do you have a favorite Designer Series Paper for this season? I happen to love the Fresh Prints Designer Paper Pack. Easy to use and easy to coordinate.
- Stamps: Express Yourself (Hostess)
- Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
- Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Prints Designer Paper Pack, Silver Glimmer Paper, Coastal Cabana
- Accessories: Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Large Rhinestones