The Holiday Carryover products retire tonight! Be sure to order these Stampin’ Up! items through 11:50 PM [MT] on August 27)!
Daisy made with the Fun Flower Punch!
- I do not have the Fringe Scissors, so I had to improvise and handcut each petal. Just snip just before the center.
- For dramatic effect, heat emboss the Handcarved Background Stamp in White.
- To keep the look BOLD, use a BOLD sentiment!
Daisy Heart Art Card
While my mantra is clean and simple, quick and easy, sometimes the mood strikes and you gotta make a card that takes a lot longer. Today’s card, is still clean and simple, but not quick and easy.
- I used the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to achieve the daisy look, if you will.
- Stampin’ Up’s! 1/4″ circle punch to punch out the center.
- The Banner punch really makes it easy to notch the ends of the sentiment.
- Sometimes the front of cards don’t need a sentiment. However, this banner works well on an angle.
- Yes, I glued each flower and each center down with Tom Bow Multipurpose Adhesive.
- The colors I used were Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate. A bright and a muted together.
White Blended Blooms
Your Stamping Teacher Tips:
- Keeping to just a neutral color palette, intensifies the Blended Bloom Flower and creates a clean and crisp look.
- I used Smoky Slate cardstock to stamp the Blended Bloom image.
- Heat embossing the flower with Black Embossing powder keeps your white craft ink inside the lines.
- Use your blender pen to paint the White Craft Ink onto your cardstock.
Stampin’ Supplies I Used:
If you’re anything like me, I am sure you absolutely love when BIG opportunities come your way. The Big Shot is a big deal, this is something you simply can’t miss; an exclusive Big Shot opportunity that lasts for the entire month of August!
With the Holiday Catalog coming out September 1, you will be tickled to know that it is full of sweet Big Shot accessories. That’s why with every purchase of a Big Shot in August, you will receive one of five FREE stamp set/framelits bundles below!
Do you already own a Big Shot?! , You can still purchase these designated bundles at an amazing 15% off! This is one deal you won’t want to miss-only available from August 1-31-as these bundles are one-time only exclusives.
Have I convinced you yet that you NEED the Big Shot?! Check out this video on the Big Shot Basics!
Remaining 6 colors are available for Ordering Now!
More What To Do With Your Scraps. Quick and Easy!
- Have fun and play with the layout. I used the landscape layout on this card.
- The sentiment is from Four You! The perfect set to use for just about any occasion!
- Have you played with the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Pack? I just love the color coordination with this group of papers.
- What’s not to love about our circle punches.
With our personalized stamps you can create a cool address label. You can even use it for everything from marking your territory on books or other belongings to having a fun way to give a personal touch to gifts and goodies. Here are just a few customization ideas (for you or for the perfect gift):
- Address stamp
- Created by
- Thank you
- From the classroom of (for a teacher gift)
- From the kitchen of
- Made with love
- This book belongs to
- From the desk of
- Just married
- Save the date
- Promote your business (add your name, website, and contact info)
Coordinates with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch (item 119860). Clear Block B (item 117147) recommended. Purchase separately. Available in photopolymer only.
This is mine, however, you can personalized it anyway you want.
The best part?! The stamped images are clean with our photopolymer stamps. I love them!
What To Do With Those Scraps!
Your Stamping Teacher Tips:
- Coordinate different circles using the same Designer Series Paper.
- That’s the best part of Stampin” Up’s! Designer Series Paper (DSP), they made it easy to matchy match.
- I found the sentiment from the June Paper Pumpkin.
- Yes folks! The layout comes directly from Papercrafts Magazine.
Blended Blooms-Artsy Fartsy Style!
- Offset your main focal point to the side.
- When inking up your stamp in Basic Black, be sure that you have full coverage of ink on your stamp.
- I used Gold Encore ink with our Gold Embossing powder. It really makes the image POP!
- Thank you to Papercrafts Magazine for the inspiration. Think “lined image” for the stamp.
Can’t make the Garage Sale in person?
Email me to find out if there is a particular item that might be available.
For a partial list of what is available, visit my Retired Stamp Page.
Be sure to add some beautiful Designer Series Paper to your shopping cart!
Stampin’ Up’s! Work Of Art!
This set is both dramatic and flowing! Think artistic or abstract! Sunflowers happen to be a personal favorite and of course, beekeeping, so it was easy with internet inspiration!
Your Stamping Teacher Tips:
- Let your imagination run wild. There is no right or wrong way to use this set!
- Change up the colors to go from naturalistic and subtle to bold and vibrant!
- Use your Color Coach to fit together colors that are harmonius!
Class Seating Available!
Are you local to 06468?!
Check out availability of dates now!
Need to make a card QUICKLY?! The Artisan Label Punch bundled with Label Love Stamp Set is perfect when paired with strips of Designer Series Paper.
Guess what?! The Artisan Label punch is on this week’s WEEKLY DEALS SPECIALS!
Stampin’ Up! has produced some wonderful how-to videos on using the NEW Blendabilities.
Available Products starting July 1:
- Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 – $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 – $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 – $11.95)
- Old Olive (Item #130999 – $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 – $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 – $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 – $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 – $5.95 )
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 – $4.95 )
- Color Lifter (Item 129369 – $4.95 )
Remaining 6 colors Available August 1
- Night of Navy (Item 131001 – $11.95 )
- Wisteria Wonder (Item 131002 – $11.95 )
- Calypso Coral (Item 130996 – $11.95 )
- Melon Mambo (Item 130994 – $11.95 )
- Crumb Cake (Item 131004 – $11.95 )
- Smokey Slate (Item 131005 – $11.95 )
Simple Technique Using the Honeycomb Embossing Folder
- Ink up your brayer with Hello Honey and ink only part of the raised portion of the embossing folder.
- Gently position your cardstock and pressed the inked folder onto your cardstock.
- Be careful not to move the embossing folder to create a stamped impression.
Gold Vellum and Gold Foil Sheets along with NEW! Weekly Deals
The season is upon us, graduations, weddings, etc… The best part, this card can be used for just about any occasion. Itty Bitty Banners is THAT versatile!
I am totally loving the NEW Moonlight Designer Series Paper Pack!
Hop on over to my FACEBOOK page and check out additional samples made with this wonderful paper pack.
The BEST part is that you can change the look and feel of the card by adding different elements and paper designs.
NOW! All Stampin’ Up! Bundles in ONE place!
Introducing Project Life
Project Life Memory Keeping is the perfect solution for folks that love to scrapbook but are time strapped and it won’t rip your budget apart. Becky Higgins and Stampin’ Up! partnered to make it easier than ever so that your scrapbooking can look it’s very best! From coordinating products to simple yet effective visual results, the only thing better is, everything slips into pockets. No glue or embellishments required.
Join for $50
For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50!
This amazing opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take what you already love doing—stamping and crafting and get that discount!
My Paper Pumpkin
As a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can purchase past kits and let me tell you, there are some wonderful kits that are available!
Good morning all!
Take a quick peek at my retired stash of Stampin’ Up! product!
All are categorized by wood mount, clear mount, both used and new. Accessories even have their own page.
I also have many Big Shot items that are not listed. If you are looking for a particular item, ASK ME. I may have it and have not included it on the website.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com